- Monday, July 15th 8-11am - Seniors and Juniors only
- Monday, July 22nd 2-4pm - Sophomores and any Seniors/Juniors that have not registered
- Tuesday, July 30th 6pm - Freshmen Orientation in the AHS gym
- Monday, August 5th - Students new to our school. SJHS, AMS, and AHS are considered returning students.
Students will be not allowed to pick up their schedules until the registration packet is submitted online. There will be computers in the AHS library to complete this online portion, if needed.
Things to bring to registration:
- Lease agreement, deed or property tax notice in parent's name
- Current utility bill (must be less than 1 month old) - Power, gas, water, telephone, etc. Bill must prove that you have an established residence there.
- If utility bills are not in your name, provide some other document with name and current address (car tag receipt, government assistance, voter registration card, etc.) Medical, credit card, or any other will not be accepted.
- Student Enrollment Form (green paper)
- If any changes in custody or guardianship, please bring updated paperwork
- Any student fees from the previous school year should be paid (any fees still owed have been sent home)
- Please see AHS Fee Schedule 2019-2020 on the Ashville High's Positive Points website or the school website.
- Student's driver's license and insurance information, if planning on purchasing a parking permit.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
St. Clair County Schools has partnered with PCMI/willSub for all of our substitute teacher, aides, custodial, clerical, and CNP worker needs.
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to lead?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
- Do you interact with faculty and staff in a professional manner?
If you answered YES, St. Clair County Schools are looking for you!