Welcome to Moody Elementary School
MES Virtual Tour
CLICK HERE to view our school.
Are you new to MES (K-3rd Grade)?
- Please complete the following online registration paperwork if you have a NEW student for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Please bring the following documents with you to registration.
ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION PER SCCBOE
All students enrolled in the St. Clair County School System must live with a legal custodial parent/guardian. Extenuating circumstances must be approved by the superintendent. Students enrolling in the St. Clair County School System shall provide the following information:
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Valid Social Security Card
- Proof of Immunization — One of the following forms are required by state law and may be obtained from the health department or your child’s doctor:
IMM-50 Alabama Blue Form (Immunizations and Medical Exemptions) or
IMM-52 Religious Exemptions
- Copy of Parent Driver License
- Proof of Custody (when warranted)
- Copy of lease or mortgage agreement in the name of the guardian
- 2 Proofs of Residence (examples—but not limited to):
Copy of current utility bills in a parent's name (power, gas, water, telephone, etc.)
Property Tax Notice, Voter registration Card
Please call the school at 205-640-2180 or email Ainsley.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you would like to register for the 2022-2023 school year, please CLICK HERE.
School Supplies For 2022-2023
Please CLICK HERE to visit the nutrition program for our system.
MES EdSTREAM provides morning care from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM and afternoon care from dismissal to 6:00 PM.
For more information, please CLICK HERE.
We had record enrollment this year. We are the largest program in the county. We love our little EdSTREAMers!
The most important thing you can do is READ, READ and READ.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
July 4, 2022
August 10, 2022
August 11, 2022
August 12, 2022