Welcome to Margaret Elementary School
- Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Teacher letters will be mailed out the last week of July. Your child must be completely registered to receive a teacher letter. Submitting proofs of residency is part of the registration process.
- Kindergarten Orientation: Thursday, August 8th 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the cafeteria
- Meet the Teacher Grades 1 - 5: Thursday, August 8th 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
St. Clair County Schools has partnered with PCMI/willSub for all of our substitute teacher, aides, custodial, clerical, and CNP worker needs.
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to lead?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
- Do you interact with faculty and staff in a professional manner?
If you answered YES, St. Clair County Schools are looking for you!