Registration Dates for AHS 2020-2021 School Year:
Registration dates have had to be rescheduled. Times TBD from surveys sent out on Monday.
More information to come. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. AHS
- Monday, July 15th 8-11am - Seniors and Juniors only
- Monday, July 22nd 2-4pm - Sophomores and any Seniors/Juniors that have not registered
- Tuesday, July 30th 6pm - Freshmen Orientation in the AHS gym
- Monday, August 5th - Students new to our school. SJHS, AMS, and AHS are considered returning students.
Students will be not allowed to pick up their schedules until the registration packet is submitted online. There will be computers in the AHS library to complete this online portion, if needed.
Things to bring to registration:
- Lease agreement, deed or property tax notice in parent's name
- Current utility bill (must be less than 1 month old) - Power, gas, water, telephone, etc. Bill must prove that you have an established residence there.
- If utility bills are not in your name, provide some other document with name and current address (car tag receipt, government assistance, voter registration card, etc.) Medical, credit card, or any other will not be accepted.
- Student Enrollment Form (green paper)
- If any changes in custody or guardianship, please bring updated paperwork
- Any student fees from the previous school year should be paid (any fees still owed have been sent home)
- Please see AHS Fee Schedule 2019-2020 on the Ashville High's Positive Points website or the school website.
- Student's driver's license and insurance information, if planning on purchasing a parking permit.
Explanation of summer activity expectations
Due to COVID-19, we are following the guidelines of the Alabama Department of Public Health and the Alabama Department of Education. Currently they are requesting that schools start at a later date.
Our pre-approved calendar has St. Clair County Schools starting on August 12th. The 2020-2021 school start date is subject to change and dependent upon recommendations issued by the ADPH and ALSDE.
All efforts will be made to keep you informed.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.