This is a 20 minute (or less) process. Please follow these instructions.
If you would like video instructions, please CLICK HERE.
If your child already has a DragonFly profile, please log in using those credentials and skip the first 9 steps. Please do not create a new profile. You can recover your password using DragonFly’s help.
- Go to dragonflymax.com
- Scroll to the middle of the page and choose “Get started now.”
- Enter your name (parent name) and use your cell phone number or email address. We suggest your phone number because the email gets lost in a lot of filters.
- You will have to accept the terms of service.
- You can search for Odenville Middle or enter the school code: WU5N5F
- Click “Add a Child” to begin.
- Search for the school again.
- Click all the sports your child intends to play and submit.
- Click submit paperwork.
- Where it says “Prep for 2021-2022,” click “Get Started.”
- Begin with the Medical Demographic. You will need your child’s insurance card.
- As you answer each question, the numbers in the red boxes at the top will decrease. When they have counted down completely, go to the next section.
- You only have to answer required questions (Not everything about immunization/vaccination questions)
- Complete each step in order. You will not be able to progress to the second step without updating the Medical Demographic.
- You will complete the first four sections and the final four sections. We will enter the Physical Examination, Birth Certificate, and NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate. Feel free to submit a photo of the Birth Certificate if you have it handy. Otherwise, we will find a copy in your child’s permanent records.
- When you finish the last section, you should see that the profile is at least 73% complete (8 out of 11 Completed). It could be higher for various reasons. If you submit the Birth Certificate, or if you are updating a profile from the 2020/2021 season, you could see up to 100% complete.