• Do you need help?

    After school hours, if you have a true medical emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.

    Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) | suicidepreventionlifeline.org 

    Self-Injury/Cutting: Text HOME to 741741  | crisistextline.org 

    Eating Disorders: 1-800-931-2237 | nationaleatingdisorders.org 

    Runaway Hotline: 1-800-231-6946 | 1-800runaway.org 

    Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673 | rainn.org  

    Domestic/Relationship Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 | thehotline.org 

    Trevor Hotline for LGBTQ Youth: 1-866-488-7386 | thetrevorproject.org 

    Substance Abuse Hotline 1-800-662-HELP(4357) | drugabuse.gov 

    Not sure what kind of help you need?

    Go to 211.org or dial 211. This organization can connect you with who or what you need for your situation including help with food assistance or other emergency numbers.  
    Comments (-1)