- You are required to check your student email (Outlook) daily. You get to your email from sccboe.org/vpa, For Students tab, Office 365. The blue tile with the white O is Outlook. You will use your firstname.lastname@example.org email to log-in. Emails are the first line of communication regarding assignments, lack of progress, lesson changes, etc.
- You must stay on pace in Imagine Edgenuity. You should work a MINIMUM of 30 minutes in each class every day. That equals around 150 minutes or 2 hours and 30 minutes a day. Each day, you need to complete the required material in each subject. It is laid out for you in your daily schedule in each course.
- It is not acceptable to only work on one subject until that class is completed. You must work in all of your subjects each week.
- Are you able to work ahead of the daily schedule? Of course! Just make sure you don't neglect another subject to get ahead in one particular subject.
- If you are going to be offline for a few days, we understand. Please message your teachers and let them know. We will work with you. However, you are still responsible for catching up and staying on pace.
- If you fall behind, the program will automatically average in a zero for the assignments that should have been completed. This zero will stay in place until you complete the assignment.