Please remember that PowerSchool has MANY programs that we will be using. We will need to refer to these programs by individual names, not just "PowerSchool":
1. Professional Learning - The Professional Development documentation portal
2. Student Information Systems (SIS) - School/District information will be accessed here including student information, scheduling, attendance, medical, etc.
3. Special Services - Special Education information will be accessed here as well as Federal Programs, etc.
4. PowerTeacher Pro - The teacher gradebook portal for teachers, students, and parents
5. PD+/Educator Campus - Online training courses to help learn how to navigate the different programs within PowerSchool can be accessed here.
6. Sandbox - Practice area specifically for St. Clair County personnel (See Below)
Sandbox Resources for Admins
Click the link below to access the PowerSchool SIS sandbox. Mrs. McCoy has assigned each school administrator a login. If you are not a school administrator and would like a login, please email Shelley McCoy. The same sandbox is used by all users, so changes you make could be affected by others using the sandbox.
Sandbox Resources for Teachers
Click the link below to access the PowerTeacher Pro sandbox. This is what the new gradebook will look like. Due to the limited number of logins, Mrs. McCoy will share temporary logins during training times. Please note that the same PowerTeacher Pro sandbox is accessed by all users, so changes you make may affect others.
Username: Provided during training with Mrs. McCoy
Elementary Password: Elementary20!
Secondary Password: HighSchool20! or MiddleSchool20! (depending on your username)