Please remember that PowerSchool has MANY programs that we will be using. We will need to refer to these programs by individual names, not just "PowerSchool":
- PowerSchool Enrollment - The program used for enrolling students (SCCS has been using this several years now)
- Professional Learning - The Professional Development documentation portal (Took the place of STIPD)
- Student Information Systems (SIS) - School/District information will be accessed here including student information, scheduling, attendance, medical, etc. (Admins, couselors, nurses, front office will use this program exclusively. Teachers will have limited access to take attendance and look up needed student information including IEPs.)
- Special Programs - Special Education information will be accessed here as well as Gifted and 504. (Takes the place of SETS)
- PowerTeacher Pro - The teacher gradebook portal for teachers. There will be a parent/student portal.
- Customer Education Campus/PD+ - Online training courses to help learn how to navigate the different programs within PowerSchool SIS and PowerTeacher Pro. These are usually in the form of Learning Paths.
- Sandbox - Practice area specifically for St. Clair County personnel and accessible on the school network or a school device on VPN. (See Below)
- TalentEd - Recently purchased by PowerSchool - Where documentation is collected at the county level.
Sandbox Resources for Admins
Click the link below to access the PowerSchool SIS sandbox. Mrs. McCoy has assigned each school administrator a login. If you are not a school administrator and would like a login, please email Shelley McCoy. The same sandbox is used by all users, so changes you make could be affected by others using the sandbox.
(Please use this link if the Admin Sandbox - SIS link above is not working.)
Sandbox Resources for Teachers
Click the link below to access the PowerTeacher Pro sandbox. This is what the new gradebook will look like. Due to the limited number of logins, Mrs. McCoy will share temporary logins during training times. Please note that the same PowerTeacher Pro sandbox is accessed by all users, so changes you make may affect others.
Username: Provided during training with Mrs. McCoy
Elementary Password: Elementary21!
Secondary Password: HighSchool21!