Welcome to SCCS BlackBoard Reach Message Tool
Parent/Community Directions for Using Bb Reach
First, you will need to download the SCCS App (See video below). Then, follow the directions beneath the video.
After downloading the SCCS app and opening it, please follow the steps below and view the screenshots to the right:
- Swipe to the second page within the app and locate the Login icon button.
- Tap on Login.
- Enter your username and password.
- Your username is your primary email address entered when registering/enrolling your student(s)
- Your password is the parent last name and the last four digits of your cell phone number or home phone number (no dots or spaces). Example: Smith9876
- You should now see Reach as an icon button.
- Tap on Reach.
- Here, you should see your student's school initials on the left side and the listing of your student's classes on the main screen.
- You can send a teacher a message by scrolling down to the bottom of the page to the Direct Messages section.
- Here, you will need to type in the last name of the teacher and follow the prompts to send the message.
- You can also reply to a teacher when he/she sends a message out to parents. You will not be able to message other parents in this messaging tool.