Welcome to Ashville Middle School
"Expect It!, Believe It! and Achieve It!"
The mission of Ashville Middle School is to lead students in the transition from elementary to high school by facilitating the development of each student's academic, physical, and social potential.
To provide opportunities and challenges that will prepare each student for college/career/adulthood in the 21st Century.
Summer 2019 Info
AMS Summer Office Hours are Monday & Wednesday 9am-2pm
- Computer Lab is open for online registration.
- You may drop off Proof of Residency documentation (2 forms are required, see the 2019-2020 Code of Conduct online).
- You may drop off update Immunization forms.
- 5th & 6th Grade Registration, Monday, August 5th 2:00- 7:00pm
- 7th & 8th Grade Registration, Tuesday, August 6th 2:00-7:00pm
- Meet the Teacher for Grades 5-8, Thursday, August 8th 2:00-6:00pm
- 5th Grade Information Meeting at 5:45pm
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
St. Clair County Schools has partnered with PCMI/willSub for all of our substitute teacher, aides, custodial, clerical, and CNP worker needs.
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to lead?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
- Do you interact with faculty and staff in a professional manner?
If you answered YES, St. Clair County Schools are looking for you!