Teachers will not be available by phone or email during Spring Break. We will be happy to return any phone calls or emails, and grade papers, beginning Monday, March 29th. If your child is behind in his/her coursework, please use this time to catch up.
All first semester grades will be cut off on Monday, February 15th. This includes the following lessons:
- K-6th Grade--Math and English--finished through lesson 90
- K-2--Sci/SS--finished through lesson 45
- 3rd-6th--Sci/SS--finished through lesson 90
3rd Nine weeks grade cut-off will be March 29th. Students should have work completed through:
- K-6th Grade--Math and English--finished through lesson 135
- K-2nd--Sci/SS--finished through lesson 63
- 3rd-6th--Sci/SS--finished through lesson 135
All grades for the year will be cut off on Friday, May 21st. Students should have completed the whole program by this date.
- K-6th Grade--Math and English--finished through lesson 180
- K-2--Sci/SS--finished through lesson 90
- 3rd-6th--Sci/SS--finished through lesson 180
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Tracy Cash
Hello! I am Tracy Cash, one of the elementary teachers here at VPA. I have been an elementary teacher for 23 years. Elementary Math is my passion! I love seeing the look of confidence on a student's face when they realize they understand a "hard" math concept. I have always been interested in working in the technology side of education. Working with VPA has given me the best of both worlds--the students and technology. I have enjoyed working with virtual students and look forward to continuing to do so.
I have been married to Joey for 21 years. We have a 16 year old daughter, Jaci, who is a sophomore at Ashville High School. When not at school, I love to spend my time on the water. Whether watching the waves roll in, or driving my boat around, being around the water is my happy place.
I look forward to getting to know each of my VPA students. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me! I am available for tutoring, work sessions, and help in any subject by appointment, daily. I am happy to meet in-person or via SKYPE. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call to set up an appointment.