The mission of the Facilities and Maintenance Department is to enhance and maintain facilities that contribute to a positive learning environment for the students of St. Clair County Schools.
The Facilities & Maintenance Department is responsible for the following trade work within the school system:
Fire Alarm Repair/Monitoring
Heating Air Conditioning & Ventilation
Indoor Air Quality
New Construction / Construction Management
School Year – Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm
Summer – Mon-Thur 7:00am-4:00pm
175 College Street, Odenville, Alabama 35120
THE FACILITIES DEPARTMENT ENSURES MAINTENANCE OF ALL CAPITAL BUILDINGS.
- It ensures that janitorial and custodial servicestandards are provided
- All buildings are insured through Risk Management.
- Coordinator advises Superintendent on greenhouse effects and recommends services for reduction costs.
- Coordinates the development of the 5-yr. Capital Plan for the school system.
- Purchasing ensures that the bid process is continuous for any purchases utilizing school funds.
- Vendors are taken from the approved State Bid List. If you are interested in being a part of this bid list, please contact the ALSDE.
- To bid on surplus items sold by the St. Clair County Board of Education, please visit http://www.govdeals.com.