Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood and Elementary Education Master of Science in Elementary Education EMT & CPR/AED/First Aid Teaching Strategies: Gold Interrater Reliability
Mrs. Nicole Robinson
My name is Nicole Robinson, and I am blessed to be a part of the Moody Elementary School family. This school is very special to me because this is where I attended elementary school! I have been teaching since 2013, and I have been with Moody Elementary since 2017. I have taught 2nd Grade, 9th/10th Grade Resource, and Kindergarten. I live in Moody with my husband, James, and our girls Jayme and Madi.
Tips for Helping Your Learner Grow
- READ, READ, READ! Reading is the most beneficial you can do at home. Read to your children, and eventually have them read to you.
- Pinterest has plenty of great ideas!
- Talk about your home calendar. (Today is, tomorrow will be, yesterday was, the date, finding today on the calendar, understanding weekdays and weekends.)
- Practice writing first and last name.
- Practice writing sentences with sight words and inventive spelling (at least one letter for each sound in the word). Example: "I luv to go to skool."
- TALK, TALK, TALK! Conversations and language development is SO important at this age.