Welcome to Margaret Elementary School
- School Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Car Line Reminder: You must display a school provided car tag when picking up students in car line. Homemade signs and tags are not acceptable. If you do not have a car tag, you will need to park and check in at the office. Each family is given one tag, but you may purchase more in the front office for $5 each.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
ESS and St. Clair County Schools are looking for YOU!
Start Application at www.willsub.com.
Click on the "Applicants" tab > "Start new application" to begin
For more information, contact Jennifer Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (205) 629-2841.