Welcome to Margaret Elementary School
- Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Teacher letters will be mailed out the last week of July. Your child must be completely registered to receive a teacher letter. Submitting proofs of residency is part of the registration process.
- Kindergarten Orientation: Thursday, August 8th 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the cafeteria
- Meet the Teacher PreK - 5th Grade: Thursday, August 8th 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
ESS and St. Clair County Schools are looking for YOU!
Start Application at www.willsub.com.
Click on the "Applicants" tab > "Start new application" to begin
For more information, contact Jennifer Norman at email@example.com or by phone at (205) 629-2841.