Welcome to Moody Elementary School
MES Virtual Tour
CLICK HERE to view our school.
If you are a virtual student and need lunches, please CLICK HERE.
If you would like to register for the 2021-2022 school year, please CLICK HERE.
New and incoming MES Kindergarten parents, please complete the following steps.
1) Sign-up for a time using the Sign-Up Genius below.
2) Complete the Microsoft Form below.
3) Gather the documents listed below to bring to your assigned time.
- AGE OF ADMISSION
(Code of Alabama (1975) § 16-28-4) Children entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 1st. Children entering first grade must be six years old on or before December 31st. Students requesting admission who are over 18 years of age with a history of disciplinary dismissals may be denied enrollment.
All students enrolled in the St. Clair County School System must live with a legal custodial parent/guardian. Extenuating circumstances must be approved by the superintendent. Students enrolling in the St. Clair County School System shall provide the following information:
- Valid Birth Certificate
- Valid Social Security Card
- Proof of Immunization — One of the following forms are required by state law and may be obtained from the health department or your child’s doctor:
- IMM-50 Alabama Blue Form (Immunizations and Medical Exemptions) or
- IMM-52 Religious Exemptions
- Copy of Parent Driver License
- Proof of Custody (when warranted)
- Copy of lease or mortgage agreement
- 2 Proofs of Residence (examples—but not limited to):
- Copy of current utility bills in a parent's name (power, gas, water, telephone, etc.)
Property Tax Notice, Voter registration Card
K and 1st on May 6th and 2nd and 3rd on May 7th
Art Show Winners
Please CLICK HERE to watch a super cool video with some amazing kids with their awesome artwork.
School Supplies For 2020-2021
Grandfather Agreement Flyer
(For school zone information)
Please CLICK HERE to visit the nutrition program for our system.
Please read the following letter for an important update from our nutrition program.
Be sure to look up our private Facebook page, and request to join it.
MES EdSTREAM provides morning care from 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM and afternoon care from dismissal to 6:00 PM. We are also adding monthly workshops for any child to attend. Look for more details soon.
Our program is full. If you would like to be added to a waiting list, please email email@example.com.
For more information on our program, please CLICK HERE.
EdSTREAM Strikes Back (Summer Camp)
At this time, our program is already full. Registration is closed!
If you would like to be added to a waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and the registration form, CLICK HERE.
***The field trips for camp are tentative pending approval from the St. Clair County BOE.***
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.