Welcome to Odenville Elementary School
Welcome To Odenville Elementary School! We are so glad to have you in our school!
ODENVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CAR RIDER INFORMATION
Morning Drop Off
- OES Doors open at 7:15 AM
- In the morning, we have ONE drop off lane.
- Color cones will be placed on the sidewalk to the right of your vehicle. Please pull the front of your vehicle to the color cone to drop your child off.
- Parking and walking your child across the parking lot can create a dangerous situation as we have continusous flow of traffic moving on campus.
- Please make sure your child is ready to exit the car with their backpack in hand. Once the car has come to a stop, your child may exit the vehicle.
- Please be patient and do not pass or go around cars in the car line.
- Students are counted tardy at 7:20 AM,
- If you drop your child off after 7:50 AM, you must come to the office and sign your child in.
- If the car line begins to back up down Alabama Street, please pull off on the right shoulder of the road to allow traffic to continue to travel along the road.
Afternoon Pick UP
- In the afternoon, we have ONE loading lane.
- Your must have your child's car rider sign for pick up. If your do not have your child's car rider sign, you will have to park and go to the office to show identification.
- Please have your child's car rider sign out and visible when coming through the car rider line.
- Color cones will be placed on the sidewalk to the right of your vehicle. Please pull the front of your vehicle to the color cone to pick your child up. Your child will know to go to that color cone to find their vehicle.
- No Smoking on school property.
- If you are going to OIS and/or OMS to pick up or drop off, you will exit OES car line and take a right at the stop sign.
- If your are not dropping off and/or picking up at OIS and/pr OMS you will exit OES car line and take a left at the stop sign.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!! We are so excited for our upcoming Santa Shop! We love seeing the joy in the children's eyes as they come to shop for the ones they love the most!
Our Santa Shop will run from Wednesday, December 11th until Friday, December 13th from 8 am to 1pm every day.
All Items will be $2.00.
We will need lots of parent help with this. Let our PTO know if you wish to donate time!
Please send your child's money in an envelpe with their name and teacher name and please include a list of names your child is supposed to shop for. It is also helpful in knowing how much to spend on each person and if they are shopping for children, please include their age.
- There will be no school on Monday, November 11th, in honor of Veteran's Day
- Wes Wyatt will be visiting our Second Grade classes on November 13th
- PreK Feast will be November 13th
- OES Lunchroom Feast day November 14th: Kindergarten will have a program in the gym at 9:30, Kindergarten will go to lunch at 10:00, 1st grade will go at 10:30, and 2nd grade will go at 11:00.
- Progress Reports will come home on November 22nd
- There will be no school November 25-29 for Thanksgiving break!
Hope your family has a blessed Thanksgiving full of love and memories!
Welcome to the WOES News for the 2019-2020 school year! Our news team consists of 25 second grade leaders. We are so proud of these kiddos! Tune in each Monday for weekly episode of the school year's news cast!
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
ESS and St. Clair County Schools are looking for YOU!
Start Application at www.willsub.com.
Click on the "Applicants" tab > "Start new application" to begin
For more information, contact Jennifer Norman at email@example.com or by phone at (205) 629-2841.
November 26, 2019
November 27, 2019
November 28, 2019
November 29, 2019
December 3, 2019
December 4, 2019
December 6, 2019
December 10, 2019
12:30 PM OES Spelling Bee
December 11, 2019