Welcome to Odenville Elementary School
Welcome To Odenville Elementary School! We are so glad to have you in our school!
ODENVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CAR RIDER INFORMATION
Morning Drop Off
- OES Doors open at 7:15 AM
- In the morning, we have ONE drop off lane.
- Color cones will be placed on the sidewalk to the right of your vehicle. Please pull the front of your vehicle to the color cone to drop your child off.
- Parking and walking your child across the parking lot can create a dangerous situation as we have continusous flow of traffic moving on campus.
- Please make sure your child is ready to exit the car with their backpack in hand. Once the car has come to a stop, your child may exit the vehicle.
- Please be patient and do not pass or go around cars in the car line.
- Students are counted tardy at 7:20 AM,
- If you drop your child off after 7:50 AM, you must come to the office and sign your child in.
- If the car line begins to back up down Alabama Street, please pull off on the right shoulder of the road to allow traffic to continue to travel along the road.
Afternoon Pick UP
- In the afternoon, we have ONE loading lane.
- Your must have your child's car rider sign for pick up. If your do not have your child's car rider sign, you will have to park and go to the office to show identification.
- Please have your child's car rider sign out and visible when coming through the car rider line.
- Color cones will be placed on the sidewalk to the right of your vehicle. Please pull the front of your vehicle to the color cone to pick your child up. Your child will know to go to that color cone to find their vehicle.
- No Smoking on school property.
- If you are going to OIS and/or OMS to pick up or drop off, you will exit OES car line and take a right at the stop sign.
- If your are not dropping off and/or picking up at OIS and/pr OMS you will exit OES car line and take a left at the stop sign.
We would like your input! Please take our family survey to let us know what we can do to improve here at OES! We value your input!
Odenville Elementary School Raglan Shirt Sale
Money for orders are due by Monday, September 23. Make checks out to OES
Monday -Friday, September 16th-20th
Each Class prek-2nd has their own jug for collecting money
Pennies, Silver Coins, and Bills
Goal: Most Money Wins!
Prize: Each grade level class wins a popsicle party
This fundraiser will help OES upgrade playground equipment!
OES Homecoming Dress Up Days!
Monday: Dress up as your favorite Disney Character
Tuesday: Dress up as your favorite superhero
Wednesday: Dress up as what you want to be when you grow up and join us for our "Furtue Hall of Famers Career Day Parade" at 9:00 am Parents are welcome to attend. Kona Ice will be on sale for $3.00
Thursday: Dress up as a rockstar and help us rock our school!
Friday: Show your Saints Pride and wear Saints Attire!
School will dismiss at 11:30 on Friday for the Homecoming Parade
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.
Substitute Teachers Needed
- Do you have a desire to work with children?
- Would you like to earn some extra money?
- Do you like creating your own schedule?
ESS and St. Clair County Schools are looking for YOU!
Start Application at www.willsub.com.
Click on the "Applicants" tab > "Start new application" to begin
For more information, contact Jennifer Norman at email@example.com or by phone at (205) 629-2841.
9:00 AM Future Famers Parade
10:00 AM BCBS Grant Ceremony
11:00 AM Homecoming Early Dismissal
October 2, 2019
October 3, 2019
October 4, 2019
October 10, 2019
October 11, 2019
October 16, 2019
October 21, 2019
October 23, 2019