Ragland High Announcements
BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Link to new football home game guidelines--Remember...no ticket sales at the game. All tickets must be purchased at the school following the guidelines in the attached document.
Title I Parent Information Meeting--September 3 @ 6:00
Homecoming Automated Caller Transcript 9/04/20:
Next Friday, September 11, is RHS 2020 Homecoming. We will follow similar guidelines as our last home game:
1. Parents of football players, cheerleaders, band members, and homecoming court will be allowed to purchase tickets Tuesday and Wednesday (school is closed Monday for Labor Day).
2. Each of these students will be allowed four tickets per player/member.
3. General public sales will begin Thursday on a first come basis until the tickets are sold out. If parents mentioned above needed more than the four tickets, this is the time to purchase more.
4. The cost is still $10 per ticket and includes parking.
5. The entire car must show tickets when entering stadium near City Hall in order for the car to be allowed to enter.
6. We will tear the tickets in front of the ticket booth.
7. No standing along the fences near the track.
8. AHSAA has reiterated the importance of wearing masks at all times even when the 6 feet distance is maintained.
9. PLEASE do YOUR part to make sure our students are allowed to continue to participate in these activities by wearing your masks, staying 6 feet from other households and not gathering at fences.
Hybrid Information Automated Caller Transcript 8/31/20:
Today, students will receive information in their student emails containing usernames, learning websites, directions, passwords, etc. It is very important for the student and learning coach to read the entire email and attachment(s) carefully. Please pay close attention to the statement that all communication needs to be by email through the students' sccboe email account.
Elem will work through SchoolsPLP.
High School students: there are directions within the email of how the student can use the message center in APEX to communicate. Additionally, hybrid students do not use the normal team accounts, they MUST use the "Hybrid Team" account only. The other teams they see are for our traditional students which they will use upon their return to the school.Please fill out a form for each student. For each meal picked up your student's lunch account will be charged according to status (free, reduced, full paid).
(This form is for curbside pickup)
Explanation of summer activity expectations
Due to COVID-19, we are following the guidelines of the Alabama Department of Public Health and the Alabama Department of Education. Currently they are requesting that schools start at a later date.
Our pre-approved calendar has St. Clair County Schools starting on August 12th. The 2020-2021 school start date is subject to change and dependent upon recommendations issued by the ADPH and ALSDE.
All efforts will be made to keep you informed.
Bullying Anonymous Reporting
You may read our board policy and/or fill out the Bullying Notification Form to submit a bullying notification to the Board of Education directly. Otherwise, report a bullying incident anonymously here. The appropriate administrators will be notified completely anonymously.