SES New Students

SES New Students

New students do NOT need a snapcode and will create a new account.  Documents may NOT be uploaded (even though PowerSchool will allow it). Please have copies made. Documents must be brought by the school during office hours: Monday-Thursday 9-11 and 1-3.  

Powerschool link to register:



All students enrolled in the St. Clair County School System must live with a legal custodial parent/guardian. Extenuating circumstances must be approved by the superintendent. Students enrolling in the St. Clair County School System shall provide the following information:  

    • Valid Birth Certificate  
    • Valid Social Security Card   
    • Proof of Immunization — One of the following forms are required by state law and may be obtained from the health department or your child’s doctor:
      • IMM-50 Alabama Blue Form (Immunizations and Medical Exemptions) or  
      • IMM-52 Religious Exemptions  
    • Copy of Parent Driver License   
    • Proof of Custody (when warranted)  
    • Copy of lease or mortgage agreement in the name of the guardian  
    • 2 Proofs of Residence
      • Examples—but not limited to:  Copy of current utility bills in a parent's name (power, gas, water, telephone, etc.)