School Medication Form

The School Medication Prescriber/Parent Authorization form is used for ANY student that would need medication during school hours. This form is used for Prescription medication and over the counter medication. 

If your student needs an over the counter medication(Tylenol, Tums, Benadryl, etc.) they must have this form completed. The parent must bring an unopened container with the medication to the school. Students are not allowed to carry medication, unless it is an inhaler or Epi-Pen and they have permission. 

Questions? Please call 205-640-2035 or e-mail me at 

Medication Form.pdf, 88.5 KB; (Last Modified on September 12, 2019)